Saturday, February 02, 2013

The Last Night Staying at Taiping 2/2/2013

2.2.2013



Yeap, tonight is the last night that i can sleep on my lovely bed during the semester break,
because, College Re-Open Soon!!
:'( x'( T.T D: >"< Sigh Sigh Sigh..................


Tomorrow gonna back KL liaw. =(
Monday got classes!
So, gonna say goodbye with my bed and say Hi to her again Next Week! CNY!


Bro also going back to Genting tomorrow, 9.00am.
My home will be really silent.
Because my sis go to school everyday and has tuition every night!
Pity duhhhh...so busy~!
Mummy sure very boring, because her cuties all not beside her. :P
Don't miss us too much kayy mie? :D

This year my bro can't celebrate CNY with family,
because he is working at Genting. ~.~ New year can't back hometown.
I ask mummy go Genting find him, mummy say 'see first'.
So, let's listen first.


Hrmmm, that's all for today.
Good Night everyone!



Countdown for result release day: 4 days to go.




God bless God bless @.@






zoey______cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment