Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thinking about Study or Work

26th Jan 2013



Am so enjoying my holidays currently.
I hope I have more holidays #greedy :3
So that i can have more time spending with family =)


This few days I sudden changes my ambition. to......
Hrrrm, not gonna tell what my current ambition here. #teehee
But gonna give some hints.
" #Smile #Brave #165cm #Confidence #Friendly #Responsibility #Slim #3k"
Hahahaha WTH of hints are this. xD


Anyway, i will try my best to achieve my target :)
I hope i can stop looking down myself and, BE SMART! #peace V


One day, i'll let you see the different me ;)


Diploma life is going to end in this year.Around September i think.
Quite afraid actually.
Yet very excited like can't wait to reach the day ;)
But sometimes i hope the time can move slower.
Hrrm, imma a very complicated human i admit.
Will start to miss my friends very soon.
Friends that used to be stick tgt with me everyday.


I don't think i wanna continue my studies.
Hrrrm, i want the Degree Cert, but i don't have to guts to continue.
I know, the people who scared failure is the biggest loser.
But...Aiks...




Maybe one day I get bored with my working life and i'll go back college to continue my Advance Diploma?
Witch know ;)







zoey____cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment