Monday, December 27, 2010

❤ 19th DEC 2010 ❤

yeay ! back frOm <红豆冰>!
a very niCe funCtiOn held at penang Eastin Hotel ! ❤

a phOtO v khengyeap >>>



















wOOtz ! i lOOk like aunty !
regardless my aunty lOOk~i lOve my hair ! xD
althOugh it was ntg special....but it is SMOOTH in dis piccha !!! hahahaha !!!!!
eyyyy...C...Our shirts lOOks alike ❤
my LEVI'S 's polo T ! lOve it muchie !
khengyeap wearing branded shirt alsO !
waa...nOwadays ppl very riCh d lO~ muahahaha ! =D

bOught twO PADINI shirts dat day...
at QUEENSBAY MALL~
wOw~i saw a handsOme bOy dat day !
On the staGe !
my belOved ! [kakaxxD]
c>>>














izit he smiLe v me ???
haha ! dat time he really smile v me laa ! REALLY laaa~~~
aiyerrrrr *^-^* shy~



anyways~
it was a niCe day !
althOugh i had nOt enuf $$ tO spend dat day !!! ='[




_________wawa ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment